Rabu, 01 Desember 2021

BASIC ENGLISH AND SELF INTRODUCTION

 

RESUME

BASIC ENGLISH AND SELF INTRODUCTION


Day, date: Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Via Join Zoom Meeting

Time : 15.30 - 17.30 WIB

Topic : BASIC ENGLISH AND SELF INTRODUCTION

Speaker : Ms. Asdin Herzegovina, A.Md

Resume by : Carolina Evelyn

 

The important points in this training are:

1. How to start using English easily when we are writing, reading, speaking, or conversation

2. How to introduce my self in english.

a) A self-introduction explains who you are, what you do and what others need to knowabout you.

b) You should provide a self introduction any time you meet someone new and don’t have a third party to introduce you.

3. Practice makes perfect

Those are some things that I can make as a resume from the training that I have attended.

MY SELF INTRODUCTION

I would like to introduce myself to you. My name is Carolina Evelyn and people call me Evelyn. I was born in Pontianak. I am married woman with one daughter. I like reading books and listening to the music.

1 komentar:

  1. Good resume, please continue to make another resumes Mz Evelyn.

    BalasHapus